Mass Frontier 8.0 SR1 has just been released! Enhancements in SR1 include:
- Improved JCD – improved noise reduction and ion grouping
- mzLogic spectrum search on MS2 and MSn spectrum
- Component mzLogic search for MF user libraries
- Easier copying and pasting spectrum from Chromatogram Processor to Data Manager for auto fragment annotation
- Batch fragmentation can be saved as reaction files (*.mechanisms extension).
- Structures retrieved from MolGate can be sent to new Structure Grid
- New Help file (CHM) and updated user guide and tutorials (PDFs)
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Download a free 60 days trial from here.
Upgrading to Mass Frontier 8.0 SR1 from Mass Frontier 8.0 is free! Click here to download 8.0 SR1.
- Follow the instructions in the “Important Instructions For Upgrading From Mass Frontier 8.0” pdf in the downloaded zip file from Flexera before installing 8.0 SR1.